OPC Strip Chart

turbohamad

Hello Experts;

Good day. I have strip chart OPC version 1.4.1.6. I have RSLOGIX version 13 to 309Studio 5000). I have RSLINK LITE version 4.0. But OPC did not communicate with the RSLINK OPC SERVER. I read articles LITE version not supported the OPC SERVER.

Is there any other application like OPC strip chart which reads the tag value directly from the RSLOGIX.

Can AB activate the RSLINK lite to OEM because i purchased studio 5000 and RSLINK version is in it?

I think Guys you are directed me to another software which more likely to OPC STRIP CHART?

Regards

Similar Topics

If anyone has a crack for IBH OPC Server, please send it to: [email protected] Urgently. Thanks in advance!
Replies
Views
Folks, I have a client with an old ABB Advant / MOD300 system (v14.4). Around y2k I installed the ABB Industrial IT MOD300 OPC Server 1.1/2...
Replies
Views
Hi good day Everyone, I have a cimplicity v10 project with 7 to 8k tags communicating with AB PLC through OPC and Rslinx classic. I have this...
Replies
Views
Hi all, I am using OI.GATEWAY.2 to communicate to the PLC using an OPC UA. I can see the tags using an OPC explorer connecting to the...
Replies
Views
Is it possible to gather OPC data through a 1783-NATR? Searching around, it sounds like OPC data might be blocked by any NAT... Is there any work...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom