I need help with Q Series Mitsubishi PLC programming functions

I am replacing old F-series (F2) Mistubishi PLC's with new Q series PLC's, and in the process of doing so I have to convert the F series ladder (programmed in Medoc) to the Q series ladder (in GPPW)

I am having a problem with the shift function.

In the F series ladder logic, shift was denoted by [SFT M100] (doesn't have to be m100) and then on the rung below that a special relay M572 was used. I looked up what M572 is and it is called a "Zero Flag"

Here is the dilemma. I can't seem to get the shift function to work in Q-series logic...I need an equivalent to the "Zero Flag" but there isn't a relay in Q series called zero flag....

Just wondering if anyone knows how to properly use the shift function in Q series, or if anyone knows of an equivalent "Zero Flag"

Thanks

come onnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn answer me someone....................................