Panel View Plus 1500 Time Sync

jazzman44

Time sync from control logix 5573 to Panel View Plus1500.

The first pic is the element display on HMI , then Global connection in the HMI.
Would like to just update the time in HMI from plc. cant get this to work.
thanks

panelview_time_sync_1.jpg panelview_time_sync_2.jpg panelview_time_sync_3.jpg panelview_time_sync_4.jpg

I'm doing this off of memory (I don't have my machine handy), but field "Remote Date and Time" will cause the remote time tags to sync when set to 1. We create a UDT:

.Year
.Month
.Day
.Hour
.Minute
.Second
.Sync

We use .Sync in the Remote Date and Time, then set it to 1 about every 15 minutes or so for 2 seconds. Something like that, like I said, this was off of memory.

Similar Topics

Am asking if we can upgrade sd ram and cf card of panel view plus ab by a normal sd ram and cf card but Allen Bradley to save cost because in ab...
Replies
Views
Good morning, I have a question, I would like to know if I can send an Excel file to an email from my panel view and see how it is possible to...
Replies
Views
I want to run a factory talk view ME project in a Panel View Plus 7 Performance HMI. The project was developed in a 'Windows 7 Professional 64 bit...
Replies
Views
I purchased a used PanelView Plus 1000 to learn get familiar with the software. Seems to be a pretty popular HMI. I can ping the HMI but I cannot...
Replies
Views
Hello, hope yall are doing well. I have a HMI program where I need to add a "GoToDisplay" button, so when this button is pressed, it goes to a...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom