F260 enhanced Mitsubishi PLC...reg counters

Hsingh

Folks,

I am looking for an answer on working of up/down counters in F2 Mitsubishi PLC's. Can some body help me out on when the coil of up/down counter is energised.

The PLC uses functionl coils to globally change the type (i.e up/down or just down )of internal counters.

Cheers

HJ

I think Hsingh is wanting the counter No's that will count both up & down and the number of the special relay to do this.

Mitsubishi have special counter numbers that will count up under normal conditions but cound down when a special relay is energised.

Unfortunately, I do not have any books on th F2, It is a very old PLC now.

Similar Topics

Hey Guys, I have a B&R 2005 (IF260) PLC with no operating system. My PLC Parts: 3IF260.60-1 (CPU Module) 3IF672.9 (Interface Module) In order...
Replies
Views
where do i find FTVIEW HMI Enhanced graphic as per attached HMI screen snapshot i had tried its library:scratch: object but they are not similar...
Replies
Views
Does anyone have any ideas on how to build this in Crimson? The analog scale with a moving indicator and PV data is easy. What I'm having...
Replies
Views
I am replacing a plc5/25 with a plc5/20e. downloading the same program that was running in the classic I have a block transfer error on a...
Replies
Views
Hi all. i'm implementing a contrologix redundant system, each chassis of the redundant pair have two 1756-EN2TR for a DLR network. The...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom