Looking for hands on PLC training and references

Once you're up and running, We may just be in touch. From my research, Ron is passionite about what he teaches. They may be hard, strict, and push hard but one may be glad just be done with the training. Once it dawns on the student why the training was the way it was and it kicks in automatically, true confidence goes into overdrive. He will leave a big hole in his absence and you will have some big shoes to fill....

Ron does leave very big shoes to fill but thankfully I have his full support and knowledge with me. :)

Working with him in the past few months I have learned so much not only about plc training but also about teaching and delivering content in his unique way.

Ron Beaufort said:
keep in mind that I haven't heard Phil teach a "boot camp" style class yet – so it remains to be seen whether or not he'll be able to yell at his students for five twelve-hour days – which is a primary requirement of my "boot camp" training method ... we'll see about that ... but I can tell you that he has been VERY dedicated to mastering the material ...

so ... maybe the "PLC boot camp" legend will continue – even after Ron rides off into the sunset ...

Hey Phil, once you get started let Ron sit in on a class... if he gives you his blessing then I will start sending people your way after he's relaxing on the beach :D

Hey Phil, once you get started let Ron sit in on a class... if he gives you his blessing then I will start sending people your way after he's relaxing on the beach :D ....

That's a nice offer Mark and I will definitely take you up on it and I will continue sending business your way. I have been recommending your cables to customers for years as you have great quality and great prices.

I keep your website handy in my notebook when customers are in shock from the cost of AB cables and come looking for options.

Ron has gracefully agreed to sit in on many of my classes to get me fine-tuned in his specific and unique approach to teaching the content in a way that allows so much material to be packed into a 5 day period.

Last edited: