PanelView Plus 7 Performance Max Controller Connections

aiki202

What is the maximum number of PLCs anyone has ever connected to a PanelView Plus 7 Performance terminal AND had the FactoryTalk application still work properly (no delayed updates, etc.).

Interested in any model PLC/PAC (Logix, etc.), but more specifically the Micro 850 controllers.

RA states there is no official limit other than terminal resources... but real world applications will certainly have some limit where the user experience with the terminal will be affected.

Thanks in advance!

Similar Topics

really strange issue. The panelview(2711p-T10C22D9P) will try to load an application and get stuck on "Starting Alarms". If I reboot the...
Replies
Views
Hi people - I'd appreciate a little help/ information please. We have a new panel as per the title. When I come to downgrade the firmware (as...
Replies
Views
I have a customer who has 20 of our systems using PanelView Plus 7 Performance Series A terminals. With how hard it is to find printer nowadays...
Replies
Views
Hello Everyone, I hope we are all good! I have a strange one, and wondering if anyone has seen this before. When I look at the CSV Export Logs...
Replies
Views
New PanelView Plus 7 Performance Series B P2711p-t10c22d9p out of the box I went through the touch calibration screen and then to the "Welcome to...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom