Is Micrologix 1400 being phased out?

BachPhi

I hope it's not because I dont think I can find its replacement easily:

1. 20 Inputs can be PNP/NPN, analog, fast input
2. Output are relay contacts , can tie ac/dc, Fast DC out
3. Ethernet, ModbusTCP
4. Serial RS232/RS485 DF1/ ASCII/ModbusRTU
5. Reliable, not seen one fail yet.

I just check the Rockwell Product Lifecycle for the ML1400 and all version are at ACTIVE status, so I would say so far it is not being phased out...

This comes up a lot because A-B obsoleted the ML1000 and ML1500 as they dealt with RoHS requirements a few years go, which competitors jumped on as a way to put fear in people using the MicroLogix line of products. But the 1100, 1200 and 1400 were the replacements for those, so they are still viable with no stated plans to change that. There is no effort being made on improvements or changes to the line, but they have no need to get rid of them, so long as the component mfrs still keep making the parts.