question about Simocode address

angi

Hi guys

I am working on a system with controllogix, prosoft MVI56 profibus module, and Siemense MCC (MM440 VFDs and Simocode Pro motor controllers),I use prosoft PCB to configure the system, for example, one MM440 which address as 3, one Simocode which address as 4. my question is how to physically set the address for MM440 and Simocode in order to match their address in PCB (3 and 4)? I do not have the software Simocode ES.

thanks

Similar Topics

OK. You guys helped me out a bunch with my first Siemens question. I found a bunch of issues with integrity checking the PLC programs I was...
Replies
Views
Hi all, Writng a FB in ST on Beckhoff TC for a pulser which turns on and off on a cycle, is paused by turning bControlInput to FALSE, but resumes...
Replies
Views
Hello folks! Never been here before but I have a question that's been bugging me for a while. I recently got a job at a chemical plant that's...
Replies
Views
I am currently backing a Micro Logix 1100 and no-one seems to have the file for me to upload from. Is there a way for me to upload the project off...
Replies
Views
Good morning crew! Ok my logic works but I am missing something. When the start button is pushed it should like the red light for 4sec then shut...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom