TrendPro parameters in FactoryTalk Studio

jeffy

Hi,

In FactoryTalk View SE Studio v9, is it possible to pass parameters to the Historical Model field in TrendPro? I can pass parameters to all my tag pens, but the Historical input field doesn't allow user input, therefore i can't type #1 in the line....it only allows mouse selection of datalogs. See attached screenshot yellow highlight for reference.

I made an attempt using VBA, but it did not work.

Any suggestions anybody? Is there some way to do this in VBA at all? Please help!

trendpro.JPG

Similar Topics

Hi everyone, i have an issue with saving a changed value in an AOI, I am using L84E, Everytime i try to save my work to SD card, the program lost...
Replies
Views
I'm using FactoryTalk ME version 13. I'm aware how to pass a parameter file once, but I was wondering if it is possible to do it twice...
Replies
Views
Looking for some assistance. I am very familiar with Yaskawa VFDs, but not so much with AB VFDs. I am working on some hardwired AB PowerFlex 700...
Replies
Views
Hi all, I have installed a SICK AFM60A-S4IB018x12 encoder to Allen-Bradley CompactLogix PLC and configured its parameters via AOI provided by...
Replies
Views
How do I adjust motion control parameters using Logix Designer? Such as: motion axis stop I will make an adjustment like changing the...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom