Unity pro - simulating analog inputs

akash11132

Lifetime Supporting Member
Hi Everyone,

As part of FAT testing, I am looking to test the PLC logic by simulating the analog inputs. Is there any way to feed analog input values for Level, Pressure and flow automatically based on the feed pump speed, discharge pump speed and valve positions. I am not using Animation table to enter analog values.

Regards,
Akash

Hi Everyone,

As part of FAT testing, I am looking to test the PLC logic by simulating the analog inputs. Is there any way to feed analog input values for Level, Pressure and flow automatically based on the feed pump speed, discharge pump speed and valve positions. I am not using Animation table to enter analog values.

Regards,
Akash

This Youtube video shows you exactly how to do what you want.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QwyRlXl8KQQ

@Chris Taylor Thanks for that. Got an idea to feed simulated value into the PV. The problem is to simulate( increase and decrease) the level of a tank based on the valve position, feed rate and Discharge.
Is there any way to create a variable that automatically increments based on the incoming feed rate and automatically decrements based on the outgoing discharge rate. Thanks in advance.