stl logic

For example in stl logic I just found T80 for timer and not like ladder diagram we can directly modified the value by click and change the value which is shown in the timer symbol.If you have reference for me to learn with stl,it will be nice or maybe you can explain to me little bit.thank you so much

I found this and it may help...

// Example STL Timer

A I 0.0 // Test input bit 0.0
L S5T#10s // Preset 10 seconds into ACCU 1.
SD T1 // Start On-Delay Timer

A T1 // Check signal state of timer T1.
= Q 4.0 // Make output bit 4.0

https://plc.mavjuz.com/en/siemens/simatic/step7/timers.html

What are you looking to change on your timer? does your STL look anything like the example above?

Similar Topics

Hi dear enthusiasts;), I am taking a PLC course where we use Festo PLC (FC660). I did some LDR programming before and not until recently I...
Replies
Views
Need to Jump to different Tasks, based on different Bits. Need Logic like this in STL: If Bit1 = 1, Jump to Task1 If Bit2 = 1, Jump to Task2...
Replies
Views
i am new to simatic manager and i am trying to figure what this part do in the code : A I 5.6 = DB50.DBX 4.6...
Replies
Views
Hello everyone, can anyone help me with covert the STL code to ladder. Iam using plc s71200. A %DB1.DBX33.7 // angel of vaccum...
Replies
Views
Hello nice to meet you, im new in here, I'm currently trying to convert code written in STL for a S7-400 to SCL for an S7-1500, because when i run...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom