Pausing Multiple Trends in FTView ME

ckemmann

At issue: I'm trying to get multiple trends to pause (and also hopefully navigate) at the same time from one set of buttons on a display. This is pretty much identical to this thread (http://www.plctalk.net/qanda/showthread.php?t=107201&referrerid=200816), but with one caveat; I have FTView ME, not SE.

I cannot find anywhere to implement some form of VBA to make this work. I've tried modifying my display's XML such that the Linked Object references both trends on my display, but of course FTView doesn't like my syntax. Adding more than 8 pens in the .xml throws an invalid property for an ActiveX object error. Any thoughts? (The project is v7.0 and I'm running FTView v9.0).

Similar Topics

There was no great way to describe the behavior this temperature input is demonstrating, so I attached a video. It ramps, then hesitates, then...
Replies
Views
Hello, To make it short, the current system setup is a compact logic with a high speed counter 1769-HSC input module reading pulses from a flow...
Replies
Views
Hello, To make it short, the current system setup is a compact logic with a high speed counter 1769-HSC input module reading pulses from a flow...
Replies
Views
Hello, I am new to the forum. I have been using the Redlion Crimson 3.0 software for about 3 years. I have never had any luck pausing a timer...
Replies
Views
Currently I am using a bunch of TON's and TOF's to start up and turn off a motor sequence. I created a sub routine for the manual sequence and I...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom