Can someone that can read Fuji HMI addressing explain this to me please

Greg7683

How can the address in the picture work in the Fuji D 0304-E and not work with the Weintek HMI how does it use the -E because in the PLC program cant use the -E what am I supposed to replace the -E with been trying for 3 days no luck.

2011 mercedes e550 0 60

Fuji.png

Last edited:
How can the address in the picture work in the Fuji D 0304-E and not work with the Weintek HMI how does it use the -E because in the PLC program cant use the -E what am I supposed to replace the -E with been trying for 3 days no luck.

2011 mercedes e550 0 60

What PLC Model and series did you connect with fuji and what Weinte HMI model that you use.

I assume that you use Mitsubishi then config bit button as shown below by
use D_bit type and use format DDDDDDDh (D are D address and h are bit) that you use. In example D0304-E you need to use address at 0304E at address of D_bit.

attachment.php

attachment.php

Weintek_Q_bit_01.jpg Weintek_Q_bit_02.jpg

We use FX2n and FX3u when I use that address as it is in the Fuji it says an error because of the - and the letter I was trying to understand why it worked on the same FX2n 128ES I think and not with the weintek HMI MT6070IH said something like address out of range I was able to get it to work by adding a 0 in place of the- and a number in place of the letter. I just followed how the addresses were in the first screen from the Fuji hmi went like 03047, 04308 down to 30400 I did the same for the ones wit the letters and it worked. if you know what I am saying lol

Last edited:
We use FX2n and FX3u when I use that address as it is in the Fuji it says an error because of the - and the letter I was trying to understand why it worked on the same FX2n 128ES I think and not with the weintek HMI MT6070IH said something like address out of range I was able to get it to work by adding a 0 in place of the- and a number in place of the letter.

Thank you for sharing. For FX2N or FX3U format of D_Bit is DDDDdd when DDDD are Data Register address and dd are bit address (0 - 15) that if you use 0304-E it will be 030414 alright?

Weintek_Q_bit_03.jpg

So if you know how to use the Weintek software can you answer me a question when using a numeric how can I get the keypads to enter a minus or a plus sign at the front of the numbers we type with the keypads for our positions I need it to read like as examples +245910 or -77394 in the numeric box on the screen.

Last edited:
So if you know how to use the Weintek software can you answer me a question when using a numeric how can I get the keypads to enter a minus or a plus sign at the front of the numbers we type with the keypads for our positions I need it to read like as examples +245910 or -77394 in the numeric box on the screen.

Please follow this instructions.
1. Create Numeric Object.
2. Select Numeric Format.
3. Go to Data Format selected to 32-bit Signed.
4. Change Number of digits in Left of decimal Pt. to 6.
5. Go to Limits select Direct.
6. Change PLC Low to -77394 and PLC High to 245910

When you use 32 bit data register you should use 2 words to keep it If you use D0 to 32 bit then you should not use D1 in program.

Weintek_FX_bit_01.jpg

Thanks but going from screen 16-17 and from 17 to 18 keeps not responding freezes up the hmi and freezes in off line simulation any reason why that is happening.I can't see whats doing I tried to make new function buttons but it is still freezing.

Thanks but going from screen 16-17 and from 17 to 18 keeps not responding freezes up the hmi and freezes in off line simulation any reason why that is happening.I can't see whats doing I tried to make new function buttons but it is still freezing.

Maybe you should create blank screen at screen 16 - 18 and place only change page button then check result.

I uploaded some new arrow pic's how do I get them to push like a button I used them over a 2 state set bit but they don't push in like the rest. I meant I used them as the shape.

Last edited: