Kepserver v5.3 --> v4.5

jeffy

Hi everyone,

Regarding Kepserver; when i open up a project file (.pfe format) that was edited in Kepserver v5.3; i am unable to load the same file in Kepserver v4.5.

What is the best way for me to be able to use this v5.3 file in v4.5? Is there a conversion process for the file? is there such thing? Any input appreciated. Thank you folks in advance.

If you have access to both versions then export the tags to excel from both systems (maybe create a dummy for the one you want to convert to) look at the format then paste the data from one to the other add or delete as required for the fields then import.
However this is not the whole project so some manual configuration will be required.
For me it was quicker to convert using import/export than to trawl the net finding a solution.