FTView SE Unable to Connect to Display Client Manager

Maximuse

First time using SE and I'm stumped on this one. I've developed my app, tested it within Studio to a live PLC, I have a valid license. Running V11. What happens is when I try to run the app via the client, the loading screen pops up and starts loading various things but when it gets to the point where it loads the client manager, that pops up for less than a second and then disappears, at which point the green loading bars stop and it stays that way for about 10 seconds, then those disappear and nothing else happens. When I open up the diagnostic viewer I see the error code in the attached picture. I've browsed the internet for a few days looking for possible causes and can't find anything related to this particular issue. I'd love some help on this I'm completely stumped!

https://imgur.com/a/dD9Zckl

2TK6qWc

Last edited:
Hi Ken,

It's a local station. Original development was done on a different laptop, but once I started running into issues I loaded studio onto the client PC and made sure I could open the application there, which I could no problem. Yes, everything is in the standard directories.

First time using SE and I'm stumped on this one. I've developed my app, tested it within Studio to a live PLC, I have a valid license. Running V11. What happens is when I try to run the app via the client, the loading screen pops up and starts loading various things but when it gets to the point where it loads the client manager, that pops up for less than a second and then disappears, at which point the green loading bars stop and it stays that way for about 10 seconds, then those disappear and nothing else happens. When I open up the diagnostic viewer I see the error code in the attached picture. I've browsed the internet for a few days looking for possible causes and can't find anything related to this particular issue. I'd love some help on this I'm completely stumped!

https://imgur.com/a/dD9Zckl

2TK6qWc

I am also having the same issue and currently without solution.
Has this been fixed already or does anyone know a workaround.
Also using Ftview Version 11.00 local station.
Application works fine on my own station but doesnt run on the client station

Yes I have set up the local directory using admin and this has gave no problems or errors
I have used the configuration wizard for this

Yes I have set up the local directory using admin and this has gave no problems or errors
I have used the configuration wizard for this

Currently working with IT to check if there is anything blocking my access to the display manager or preventing the manager from running correctly

Hi Ben,

Sorry I missed your post until now. The PC I had issues with was provided by the client. After I spent weeks trying to figure out the problem including getting Rockwell support to look into it, I finally just threatened to wipe the computer and start over without their corporate IT interference. They took it back the next day and magically within 20 minutes it was working. They wouldn't tell me what the problem was or how they fixed it but just disappeared behind the Wizard of Oz curtain and then everything was fine.

Super frustrating. This is a long-winded (I'm still a little upset over the time lost) way of saying I think you're on the right track!