CQM1H-CPU21 Err/Alm Problem

hi: I have the same problem, in a cpu1e-e20dr-a, the led err / alm turns on, and I can not communicate it with the program to solve it by software, since apparently it completely blocks the plc, some solution?

marcezaballa

I do not recognize the part number you have provided.

Can you please check the part number or provide a picture of the front of the plc.

Thank you,
gtsuport

thank you very much Gtsuport I send you the images of the plc

Similar Topics

Hello, i have a omron plc with cqm1h cpu, and is protected by um read password i need any program to crack it lik xtal, plc backup tool v6 with...
Replies
Views
Hi. I work for an industrial machinery merchant so we have to try to get uploads from all sorts of different PLCs & HMIs. Our latest victim is an...
Replies
Views
Hi, I am new here, and hope if there is any things I done wrongly, please feel free to tell me. Thanks in advance. Currently, I am deal with PLC...
Replies
Views
Hi, i have been given the task of measurring temperatues of a certain cooking chamber in my factory...they have a plc omron cqm1h-cpu21. My boss...
Replies
Views
I want to download the program to the PLC Omron CQM1H-CPU21 using RS232, but an error message appears Dip Switch settings are wrong, therefore how...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom