Panelview 800 w/connected components workbench

lbric

Hello,

I am trying to create a multistate indication in which i have a square that changes colors on 3 conditions:
a) less than the current date - color blue
b) current date - color gray
c)greater than current date - color yellow

does anybody know how to acomplish this? the multistate indicator appears to only let me select whole numbers for the state value as far as i can see. I am storing the RTC day value to an N7 integer this is what i want to use to change the color.

thanks
Ricardo L.

I'd probably write a rung of code to test the variable against the RTC, give you a 0,1,or 2 and change the panel view indicator based on that

I would do it in ladder.
Make your comparison so that when the value in a tag is less than the current date N7:1 = 0. When the value is equals the current date N7:1 = 1 and when the value is greater than the current date N7:1 = 2. Then for the multistate set the tag it reads to N7:1 and the colors you want when the value of N7:1 is 0, 1 and 2.