Countdown timer for Vijeo Citect 7.20

jmzhale

Is there a way to created a countdown timer that would display when a trigger becomes true and go away when the timer reaches zero?

{DATE,20}{TIME,20}{EQUIPMENT_ID,20}{ALARM_NAME,80}{USER_ID,100}{ACK_DATE_AND_TIME,50}{ACK_STATUS,10}{COMMENT,10}

Hello,

I have configure some digital alarm and thats alarm i have to Log in SQL using cicode but when i am trying to this this it cant work please can any one help me for the cicode for alarm log in SQL.
in the SQL table i want
{LogDate}{LogTime}{EqId}{AlarmName}{AckDate}{AckTime}{Comment}

in which EqId is my plc name in string whatever i will deside.

please give me a sample of the cicode for this

regards,
Chetan Patil
+91 9637138565

Hello,

I have configure some digital alarm and thats alarm i have to Log in SQL using cicode but when i am trying to this this it cant work please can any one help me for the cicode for alarm log in SQL.
in the SQL table i want

regards,
Chetan Patil
+91 9637138565

{DATE,20}{TIME,20}{EQUIPMENT_ID,20}{ALARM_NAME,80}{USER_ID,100}{ACK_DATE_AND_TIME,50}{ACK_STATUS,10}{COMMENT,10}

Hello,

in the SQL table i want

regards,
Chetan Patil
+91 9637138565

Hello,

in the SQL table i want

regards,
Chetan Patil
+91 9637138565

What has this got to do with countdown timers ?

You should start a new topic if its an unrelated question.