configuration compact logix L32E plc with S4M00-2004-0200T zebra printer on ethernet

sahebanna

Hi friends,
I want to configure compact logix L32E PLC with S4M00-2004-0200T Zebra printer on ethernet network, and i want to send some data from PLC to printer, so how to do the configuration and how to send the data (in what format) from plc to printer? please help me on this. if you have same configuration example programs is very helpful for me.

Similar Topics

hey guys, I have L32E compact logix processor installed in my facility & it happened to fail abruptly.Subsequently I replaced it with a new...
Replies
Views
Hi All, Has any of you tried to change the IP Gateway of the PLC (of course, essentially of the ENBT card), while in a redundant configuration...
Replies
Views
Hello, Im building project with 1756-L82ES controller and 1756-IB16S card but i cant find it when trying to add the card to IO configuration...
Replies
Views
Hi all, This is going to be a long post apologies. I'm also a complete beginner to the world of PLCs. I'm currently working on my first ever...
Replies
Views
In our production plant we have multiple different networks (subnets). IT dept have setup routing between them so different subnets can...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom