KEPServerEX V5, connection lost

Hello All,

I am using KEPServerEx V5 with Beckhoff Driver (Ethernet) for fetching a particular data from a series of Beckhoff system equipped machines.
The problem which I am facing is that as soon as I power cycle my Beckhoff machine, data stops getting update in the KEPServer.
KEPServer holds the value of machine tag which is before the power cycle and didn't get update with the Beckhoff machine tag update,
to resolve this problem I have to reinitialize every time.

Is there any setting or solution to avoid this problem after power cycle ?

Similar Topics

Does anyone know if it's possible, or the best way to go about adding a generic/ placeholder/ empty/ dummy tag to kepware? I used auto tag...
Replies
Views
We are updating A few older Aveva Wonderware InTouch applications from a SLC PLC to a new ControlLogix PLC. What is the best way to deal with the...
Replies
Views
I'm working on a system with around 12 Channels and different PLCs with different KEPServerEX drivers. We converted a PLC program to run on a...
Replies
Views
I've setup another VM with KEPServerEX but it will not talk to the same PLC that the other is. It is seeing the PLC as it will show another error...
Replies
Views
KepserverEx v6.11.718.0 Studio 5000 v33.00 Has anyone ever run into an issue with adding strings (that are part of a UDT) into Kepware? In other...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom