Problems with Siemens FB 41 Block not working

Randrukie

Hello ,

Can you please have a look at the code in the attached file and say why it isn't working? The piece of code is ' copy@paste' PID from another one that is working well.

Thanks for help.
Kind Regards,
Robert

Please show us the online values of the FB instance DB.

If the parameter GAIN has the default value of +1.0 then it would be a possible value of 0.0 for LMN as a snapshot.

Setpoint is 16.0, process valus is 20.3, so process value is too high and the PID output would decrease it's output down to LO_LMN (default value 0.0). Depends on your settings of P_SEL, I_SEL, D_DEL and GAIN, TI, TD.

Dear Thomas, thanks for interest in The issue.I am not at The machine right now but will deliver FBs tomorrow.
Kind regards,
Robert