B&R PowerPanel 400

rohit_plc

I need to do B&R Power Panel 400 Touch Screen Calibration, Read its Manual but didn't find any Useful Information there. Plz Help

Taken from the manual.
3.1 Windows CE
Windows CE starts the touch screen calibration sequence during its first boot in the default configuration / delivered state.
3.2 Windows XP embedded
After first starting Windows XP embedded (First Boot Agent), the touch screen driver must be installed in the device in order to operate the touch screen. The corresponding drivers can be downloaded from the download area on the B&R homepage (www.br-automation.com). The touch screen should be calibrated during driver installation.
3.3 Automation Runtime / Visual Components
The first time the touch screen is used, it must be calibrated once in the customer application for the existing device and project.

...your right it’s not very helpful.
It would seem that depending on which PowerPanel you are using means different ways to do it.

Looks like the Windows CE and Windows XP both are calibrated using some kind of Windows tool/software. Try looking in the Control Panel or Settings menu for a Touch Screen tool. Also check installed program files for a calibration tool.

If you’re using Automation Runtime then the calibration is enabled from the program logic. Add a Visu package to the logical tree, then open it, once opened click on the “Visu” item inside the Visu editor tree, then check your Visu properties window.
You will see a bunch of different data points that can be tied to a tag in the plc logic. There should also be a datapoint for calibration. Read the help file with Automation Studio about how to interface with the calibration datapoint. It will be more help than the PowePanel manual.

CaptainWinky might be around to add his thoughts. He will know more about it than me.
Nevertheless, hope this helps.

A bit late to the game, but in Windows it should just use either the Windows native calibration or the Elo driver.

In Automation Runtime, you either create a button on the HMI that uses the touch calibration option, or you use the VisAPI library to trigger calibration from the program logic.