Wonderware 10.1 - Windows compatibility

ryangriggs

Lifetime Supporting Member
Hi! Does anyone know if Wonderware 10.1 will run on Windows 7 or Windows 10 x64? I have an aging installation currently running on Windows XP and we really need to upgrade the PCs to newer ones.

Thanks!

I don't know about Win 10, but I've successfully run that version on Win 7 Pro. Net DDE is no longer supported and there might be some other functions (such as SendKeys and MessageBox) that you'd need to work around, if they're in your application.

Recent Win 10 updates have caused problems with newer versions of InTouch, particularly if using multiple monitors.

Similar Topics

So, a WW PC's hard drive decided to go bunk. The local tech did use Windows 7 Back and Restore to save an image. However, the restored image...
Replies
Views
Hey guys, I've got a bit of a conundrum that I'm trying to solve. I'll say what it is basically, and then give the explanation of the greater...
Replies
Views
I'm busy porting legacy windows XP apps to Windows 10. Wonderware claims Win10 support, but I have an issue that I cannot find a response to...
Replies
Views
Several years ago, I created two WW apps. The machines were similar, but not exactly the same. Both machines are controlled by a single PLC...
Replies
Views
Hi Guys, We are currently experiencing slow startup of Intouch 10.1.2 Windowmaker/Windowviewer. We are running with Windows 7 Professional SP 1...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom