Red Lion ProduTVity Programming

tespoors

I am pretty new to Red Lion and Crimson and I am trying to figure out a way that I can change the screen and Display a message based on the Inputs that are on. The inputs are connected to A CSDIO14 Module. I am trying to represent different tools based on the state of the inputs or a combination of the 4 inputs. I am assumeing I will have to write a program in the programs section but really don't know where to start.

I can't really test it without hardware, but here's an example to get you started.

I created a tag that takes the first four inputs from Module1 and converts them to a number from binary (0 through 15 for first four inputs). Since the module inputs are boolean, I am not 100% sure the complex code in my tag data source will work as-is. That conversion may not match your needs, but can be modified easily enough.

On that tag, I added a trigger to run a program (with 2000ms delay).

The program uses the switch/case functions (not well documented in the help files...) to GotoPage for up to 16 pages. All I put on the pages is a bit of text with the page number.

So try this out, pick it apart and welcome to the forum!

Paul

It may work but for some reason I am getting stuck on page 2 and not cycling back to main even when no inputs are on. here is my file.