Mitsubishi – Melsoft GX Developer (Compare function).

NJC123

I’ve got job that requires removing an old Mitsubishi PLC and replacing it with a Schneider.
I’ve never work on Mitsubishi before. Typically the code has no comments and there is very little documentation / knowledge of how the process works. So at the moment I’m going through the code trying to make some sense of it.
Could someone please confirm the operation of the compare function in the Melsoft GX Developer.

-----[CMP D3 D85 M53 ]

If D3 > D85 = M53 (Hi)
If D3 = D85 = M54 (Hi)
If D3 < D85 = M55 (Hi)

Thanks
Nige

I know this thread is donkey's old but just wanted to say thanks to BTalbot (something the original poster never bothered to do!). I was looking for this info and found this post and it was just what I was looking for so... thank you.

;-)

Uptown47 you’re right I should have replied, BTalbot thanks for the info it was helpful. Better late than never.

+1

But just for the record, The sign is shown wrongly in the attached manual excerp.

It reads:

C10>K100,M0=ON

It should be

C10<K100,M0=ON

BR

Last edited: