studying industrial networks

papejo

Hello forum, i have some question about communication between hmi, plc and webservers, i hope you can help me with my very beginner questions.

I want to start practicing communications between plc and hmi, so I got a Mitsubishi fx0s and a Weintek Mt6070ih, after some research I´m positive these two devices are compatible and able to communicate to each other.

The hmi has no Ethernet port, so I was wondering if there is a device that I can connect to the hmi so the hmi can send data to a webserver.

Is the only solution to use an opc server? In case I need to use and opc server, do I need to connect the hmi to the pc using a serial communication ?

I hope this questions make sense and if not please direct me in the right direction.

Thank you for the replays, i have been looking for a cheaper option, can i use a click plc C0-10DD1E-D, I send fx0s data to the hmi and then the hmi send data to the click plc and from the click plc to the internet, will this work?
Do you guys know a cheaper way of doing this?