Powerflex 525, Micrologix parameter read

lurby

I am controlling a Powerflex 525 drive with a Micrologix 1100 through explicit messaging. Just the basic start, stop, and speed control. Reading and writing using N41, N42. I followed an instructional video on YouTube. It works great.

I would also like to read a few of the parameters into the PLC for troubleshooting purposes (fault codes, motor amps, etc.). Is there a way to do this? The manual shows descriptions of explicit messaging with Contrologix but not MicroLogix.

What about Datalinks? I can put a parameter number into a datalink but I am not sure where to look for it on the Micrologix? What is the destination of the datalinks?

Similar Topics

I am controlling a powerflex 525 over ethernet with micrologix 1100, I have the drive set up and running forward and reverse, I would like to...
Replies
Views
Hey all, So I have a project that i'm trying to connect 2 powerflex 525's to a micrologix 1100 plc. I would have liked to use a compact logix but...
Replies
Views
PowerFlex 525 - can you access the parameters from a MicroLogix 1400 & CompactLogix Good Morning , I have a separate stand alone machine...
Replies
Views
Hello All, I am using the on-board PID on a PowerFlex 525 to run a conveyor that will maintain a loop using a distance laser. The laser is hooked...
Replies
Views
Hi all, Great forum first time at posting. Have been searching but can't find any info on the above subject. I have set IP adrresses in PF525 and...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom