manual for programming Panelview 800 with CCW

lurby

I am new to programming the Panelview 800 HMI screens. I have built some basic screens and it is mostly self explanatory. I would like to add a few alarms and possibly explore the other options that are not immediately evident. Is there a programming manual somewhere? I can only find a users manual and that talks more about communication. I am using the Connected Components Workbench Software to program.

Looking for something that shows exactly how to add the alarms and what they might look like in the programming screen. Even a third party video would do the trick but I cannot seem to find that either.

Thanks,
Chuck