Backing up Mitsubishi Q02

swedeleaner

Hey guys!

I´ve been asked to install a SRAM-card in said CPU. But since i´ve not had any training in Mitsubishi CPU´s, i´m a bit confused on how to achieve this.

In GX IEC Developer, Download is set to Drive 0, Program memory. (Never changed).

* Should this be set to standard ROM instead now when the machine is
commissioned?

* How do I copy/transfer the program memory to the SRAM card?
(I have the program offline as well, but latches, stored values etc would be nice to keep)

I´ve seen some DIP-switches on the CPU that is currently set to 0, but this is for loading from SRAM to the program memory?

Similar Topics

Looking for some advice for backing up the programs on a bunch of old random PLCs. All I'm really concerned about is getting the program out of...
Replies
Views
Hello PLCs.NET! I'm trying to auto-backup some RSNetworx files. Any idea if it's possible at all? I honestly thought that it was just an...
Replies
Views
I just finished making my 3rd service call to a large machine shop, troubleshooting PLC issues. I can see that none of the PLC or HMI programs are...
Replies
Views
Hello all, I am running Proficy Machine Edition 9.00 and am wondering if there is a way to back up all my programs at once. It is going to be a...
Replies
Views
I'm working with a Dry Cleaning facility. We have 2 (two) Dry Cleaning machines that use Omron HMI model NS8-TV00-V2. Three days ago, one of our...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom