Studio 5000 Password

Look up "protection" in the help files or the site.
You need to create a "key" (sk.dat) in order to allow protection for your routines, programs, etc.

OK, it says to go to Tools>Security>source Key, but under tools>security the only options I have are log on, log off, and refresh priveledges

It may be a separate download , just the "security" setup.
I don't have tech connect but if you do you may be able to het a "getting started" sort of doc from their site.
The download will be an add-on to your studio software once you get it and run it.
It's been a few years for me.

Similar Topics

Hello, We are now working on a software to collet the configuration of different PLC brands ,using a third software to backup all the simens...
Replies
Views
Hello everyone, I'm new here, I hope someone can help me. I've been trying to install EDS files to my Studio 5000 with the EDS tool installer but...
Replies
Views
Hi Everyone, I am facing an issue while installing the STUDIO 5000 in my windows 10 PC. During installation I am getting an error that " Error...
Replies
Views
I am connecting to a remote device. When attempting to upload I receive an error that states: Error: Auto_Functions: The Import was aborted due...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom