Showing the number pad for numeric input

JohnJPhillips

Hi guys,

Got my prior problem narrowed down.

The issue I'm having now is that in our hmi most of the numeric input fields have a popup for the little number pad to enter the value.

I can't for the life of me come across any way to make this pad show up. When I make the numeric input you have to enter the value on a physical keyboard.

My problem is that most of the hmis are touch screens and this would be inconvenient. Does anyone know how to format so that the little calculator style pad pops up?

Are you using the Numeric Input Enable FTVS object?

If so, under its Properties/Numeric tab you have the Keypad, Scratchpad or None Pop-up Settings; obviously None would not get you anywhere; choose Keypad.

Objects > Numeric and String > Numeric Input Enabled

double click on the object after it's placed and the "numeric" tab has that option