Red Lion PTV Programming

tespoors

Can anyone see what is wrong with this program? every time it gets to the Cell2 page it doesn't scroll any further. The goal is to have it switch to one of the ToolLife pages based on the value of the Input tag. then go back to the main and continue scrolling through all the screens

Try this

This should work as long as the DIO module is connected. If it's not you will see the same behavior that you were before.

Thank you BenDruck I figured out that the biggest problem was the fact that I didn't have the terminator on the end of the I/O module. And Also had to make a few program changes.

Similar Topics

I set up a ProducTVity Station to read data queried from a SQL view. I moved that information into string tags to display on a large TV. I have a...
Replies
Views
Hello guys and gals. Just wondering if any of you have used any good alternatives that are similar to the Red Lion PTV unit. Thanks!
Replies
Views
Hey guys, I'm working with a PTV and am wondering if somebody knows of a way to log the info in the alarm/event viewer into a file other than...
Replies
Views
Does anyone know if a Red Lion PTV or Data Station Plus can connect to a SLC 5/04 over DH+? The Serial port is Used for the PC Based HMI and...
Replies
Views
Hey guys, new here on this forum. I have connected a Red Lion Productivity station to a Mitsubishi Q06UDEHCPU using the built-in ethernet port and...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom