Control RSView32 Display From VBA

rickj

I have been using the built in VBA editor of RSView32. I have multiple Displays in RSView that I need to control objects on through VBA. I can control these decently using RSView and its Macros...But I would like to be able to put more functionality into these displays. Specifically I am trying to modify the number of items in a listbox on the display. If anyone has any experience fiddling with any object on a display in RSView32 from VBA it would be greatly appreciated. Thank you in advance for any help.

You can use 'gCommand.Execute' to run 'invoke':

Code:
gCommand.Execute("invoke DisplayName.ComboBox1.additem(...)")

-Trevor

Sounds like a good idea to me...I will try implementing that ASAP. Thank you for the quick response. I am off to crush some hung sessions in oracle. Have a good one.

what is similar commnad for FactoryTalk View?
... gCommand.Execute fails
I need print screen and save in pdf files
In advance thank