MotionView Onboard Indexing

unsaint32

Hi, I'm a maintenance guy studying to be an automation tech. I was exploring MotionView Onboard for Kinetix 300. It's for a extruder which is not running at the moment. The PLC is Compactlogix and programmed with RSLogix 5000. I was trying to figure out what command makes the servo motor start indexing.

I opened the Indexing screen, and pressed the "Start Indexing" button. The servo motor moved a little bit then stopped. I think it was executing the indexing 00, and now it is waiting at the index 01. As you can see in the picture I am attaching, the green highlight moved from Index 00 to 01, and the Start Index and Current Index values changed from 0 to 1.

Question #1) Is this going to affect the process at all when we start the extruder?

Question #2) Is there a way for me to restore the indexing status to how it was before?

Thanks.

motionview onboard screenshot.jpg