Toyopuc pc10 register math functions

Brizzle

I have equipment that use encocder to measure part.
Currently stores value in register.
Holds history of 50 parts.
Moving value into registers.
Then condition get new measurment. Increments the values in all 50 registers by 1. D600 value pushed to d601.

I need to sort these values based on different parts.
I also need to average the last 5 values on parts.
5 different parts.
3 different values have to be group.

I think i can firgure out how to move and sort and group values. I worry about trying to add 5 registers together. 1 register is 1 word of data. 5 words of data into one register and use math function to divide by 5. Not sure max hex value one register can hold. Not sure what value of one measurment is either.

I have only look at equipment briefly. Trying to come up with bid on how long take to excute and have running.
I also have to display everything on j tech screenworks hmi. Isnt that big deal. 4 to 8 hours building a new page display register values.
I think code could be 40 hours though

Thanks