free download link for Siemens S7-300

:ROFLMAO: gave me a chuckle that post....
Dear Sir,
There is no harm in getting a chuckle, but would be better if kept to ones self.
KalleOlsen's post is a good example of sarcasm plus guidance and support.
One should look at the point that english is not the mother tongue of all, also some do not see what you see at first sight.
One should appreciate that this was a genuine case of not seeing what we all see, as Arvind had already thanked KalleOlsen in the next post.
Kindly excuse our silly little mistakes and guide us as best as you can.
Regards.

Dear Sir,
There is no harm in getting a chuckle, but would be better if kept to ones self.
KalleOlsen's post is a good example of sarcasm plus guidance and support.
One should look at the point that english is not the mother tongue of all, also some do not see what you see at first sight.
One should appreciate that this was a genuine case of not seeing what we all see, as Arvind had already thanked KalleOlsen in the next post.
Kindly excuse our silly little mistakes and guide us as best as you can.
Regards.

That post gave me a chuckle too! (y) :ROFLMAO: