Modicon Premium TSX57103 Communication Error

evnard

can anyone help me, I have been trying to communicate Modicon Premium TSX57103 processor using usb-serial cable. When I'm trying "Command To a PLC" and ticking the "Identify" using PL7 Pro_4.5_sp5, it can identity the PLC and when I send, "Send Command: Run or Stop" and the PLC stops and/or runs.I can toggle the PLC to "RUN" or "STOP" from the software. BUT when i try to transfer program from PLC to PC, I received a message. The message was: Communication Error With The PLC!

Have you ever been able to go online with it before? How old is the install? If the processor is running Unity Firmware then i suspect you won't be able to download the program using PL7

Similar Topics

Everything was working fine, but suddenly CPU went into error mode, and the ERR and TER LEDs lit up. Now I can't download or connect with the PLC...
Replies
Views
Hello All, I'm currently having issues getting a backup rack for a Modicon Premium TSX H5744M to function properly when it is brought online...
Replies
Views
I'm working on a project and have found myself in a situation where I need to use a PCMCIA card (I think a TSX SCP 114) to read modbus registers...
Replies
Views
I am experiencing a very strange problem. I have purchased tsxcusb485+tsxcrjmd25 cable in order to communicate with a Modicon Premium TSXP57103...
Replies
Views
Hi ALL, We have a Modicon TSX Premium PLC-Processor TSX PSY1610, which has a "Low Battey Fault" and cannot run I am searching for the software...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom