RS Logix 5000 v 20.04 BAND block true inputs no output

I had an and block that wasn't anding today. Inputs were true but the output wasn't true.

Please see picture. I ended up going into editing, deleted the band and put in a new one and it worked as expected. Very weird.

IMG_20170216_134503556.jpg

Did you previously use more than two inputs? I've done it where I reduced the number of inputs used , but the block still retains the last value. For an AND, if one of the other unused inputs is a zero, it won' t "AND".

There is a strong possibility that it had three inputs. I modified a bunch of logic and was moving stuff around. Thanks for the reply!