B&R plc cpu474

help me upgrades plc b&r

I want upgrate software automation studio AS2.6. fix upload and download types CPU 4p3040.01.k03 and 4P3040.01.K05 I don't know. where is upgrate software? fix setting programmes for types CPU 4p3040.01.k05 and CPU 4P3040.01.k03. could you help me for a link? fix I can download those software setting programmes. thank you so much for your time and consideration.

Last edited:
Hello,
for PLTrend you only need to have PVI installed (for at least 2 hours, than you need to restart...). Make sure to check out the connection parameters, after changing them, I recommend to restart PVI Manager and PLTrend.
--
Basically you can of course connect with PG2000 to the CP474. You have to set the connection parameters that you have been using with PVI to upload the modules.

Was the PLC programmed with PG2000 or why would you like to connect with PG2000?

br
bb
dear bits"bytes
please you send to we a link PLTrend?
I can't donwload it, thank you very much.

I want to upload a program from panel P41 CPU: 4P3040.01-K05 to modify some constants and download it again to the same plc. i have downloaded software the PLtrend. when i established the connection between PC and PLC. but me upload being errors, i have a question for your help, I have found errors when I upload panel p41. those errors are shown that I send attach Image. could you help me how to fix those errors?
http://www.upsieutoc.com/image/YTwNNM