ELEKTRONIKON has this alarm 100400000000

hydro85043

We have a problem with a Compressor ATLAS COPCO GA75, AII466584 , 1999,,,,,,, The compressor is down

in the
ELEKTRONIKON has this alarm 100400000000

ELEKTRONIKON

SERIE ...... 05013500117

N/PART ......... 1900070106

I'm not sure if this forum where I can ask this question but if yes can someone help us out?

Last edited:
Hi,
I know it is a long time since you asked this question but I'm having the same problem as you and will appreciate if you tell me what was the origin of this problem and what you did to fix it
Thanks.

Thanks for answering,
there is nothing on the display except the error number and buttons don't change anything

From what I am being told from our service manager (we rep Atlas Copco), your Electronikon will unfortunately need to be reloaded with it's operating software. Any local distributor/service provider for Copco should be able to do this. I am trying to find out if there is a "hard boot" you can do by depressing certain keys.

OK dginbuffalo, I'll be waiting for your answer about a "hard boot".
Concerning the operating software, I saw that inside the PLC there is an EEPROM circuit, if this is the circuit that may contain the missing data, I may do it by myself by copying within the content of another EEPROM of a second compressor we have wich is the same as this one. What do you think?

I haven't been able to find out any information about a "hard reset". When you say PLC, are you referring to the Electronikon? I am not familiar with EEPROM you speak of because I don't believe we have had an Electronikon apart. It's holiday here and our service dept is unavailable. I still think your best luck is to contact local Atlas Copco service rep.

Hi
Yes I'm speaking about the ELEKTRONIKON by saying PLC.
I sent an email to Atlas Copco since Thursday and I'm still waiting for their answer.

About the Error

Probably you have already solve the problem, but I will post some info the error should contain a 1 among the zeros and not a 4 as the first post indicates, there is not a hardware reset and the only reset you can do is by turn off/on the power, also even if you are re downloading the program the error will remain.