Modicon Premium TSX57103 Communication Error

evnard

can anyone help me, I have been trying to communicate Modicon Premium TSX57103 processor using usb-serial cable. When I'm trying "Command To a PLC" and ticking the "Identify" using PL7 Pro_4.5_sp5, it can identity the PLC and when I send, "Send Command: Run or Stop" and the PLC stops and/or runs.I can toggle the PLC to "RUN" or "STOP" from the software. BUT when i try to transfer program from PLC to PC, I received a message. The message was: Communication Error With The PLC!

Have you ever been able to go online with it before? How old is the install? If the processor is running Unity Firmware then i suspect you won't be able to download the program using PL7

Similar Topics

Hello All, I'm currently having issues getting a backup rack for a Modicon Premium TSX H5744M to function properly when it is brought online...
Replies
Views
I'm working on a project and have found myself in a situation where I need to use a PCMCIA card (I think a TSX SCP 114) to read modbus registers...
Replies
Views
I am experiencing a very strange problem. I have purchased tsxcusb485+tsxcrjmd25 cable in order to communicate with a Modicon Premium TSXP57103...
Replies
Views
Hi ALL, We have a Modicon TSX Premium PLC-Processor TSX PSY1610, which has a "Low Battey Fault" and cannot run I am searching for the software...
Replies
Views
Hi every body, I'm using a Modicon (Schneider) Premium Hot Standby PLC (2 redundant CPU's). My problem is that after the PLC power failure...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom