Mistubishi GT27 Scripting

JRoss

Lifetime Supporting Member
I have to do some scripting in a Mitsubishi GT27 to read a CSV file off a USB stick and populate a series of registers in the PLC (FX5U). There can be anywhere from 1-30 lines, each line would have two values.

I have done a little scripting on the GT2000 series, so I can get this done eventually. I'm just wondering if anyone out there has some ideas for doing it efficiently. Actual code samples would be fantastic!

Thanks!

Not really, but thanks anyway.
I wrote a script for another customer that read a file off of a USB stick and populated some PLC registers with the result, but that was just a single string, not an entire list of values. I can brute force it, I just was hoping for something more elegant!

I've scripted many times to log historical trending etc but not to read in values, however could you investigate the recipe function on the GOT, there is some explanation of this in the GOT2000 series manuals?

Steve