RSView SE the command 'Display' is ignored

yang1216

Hi all,
We have a RSView SE 6.1 application which needs to record some data into the database.
So I created a startup macro "Display Record /B /ZA", wanted to make this display run background always. And some VBA codes for saving data had added into this Record display.
But when we start this application, there is some message "The command "Display" is ignored when issued from a development environment or HMI server".
Does anyone know why this is happening and how to get around it? Thanks very much.

Similar Topics

Hi All Using RSView SE i have a display with a push button in it. In the button's command i wrote Display #1 and in the paramer file i...
Replies
Views
Hi guys. I have a project for an existing system that I need to work on. It has a push button that rather than toggle or set a tag uses the...
Replies
Views
I have developped an application in RSView32 on a new machine that will be used as the customer's HMI. When I run the project and try to execute...
Replies
Views
Am trying to pass some string data from VBA to a HMI tag. Integers are passed ok but not string type. I have a Int tag in HMI and in VBA: Dim...
Replies
Views
Hi All Using RSview se 3.2 is it posible to delete recipe file using command button vba?? Thanx
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom