Twincat Port_851 application

cobrajet

Hi,
When I'm logging on Beckhoff PLC I'm asked to create the Port_851 application on Twincat_Device, I click OK and it's working...
I create a Indusoft HMI on the same CX-20xx embeded computer... it's working but no after a reboot. I have to first log in with Twincat (create the port_851 application) then after my Indusoft screen start to communicate

So how can I auto-create this Port_851 application?

Thanks
Christian

I just come across the same problem again. So I post this reply to maybe help someone else ?

To autostart the defaut port 851 application.
On the solution explorer Click on your PLC project name (just under PLC icon)
Then you can check the AutoStart Boot Project.

Similar Topics

I try to run TwinCAT as a virtual PLC. It work ok but now, when I try to download a project, the PLC is running but port 851 is not available and...
Replies
Views
I am using TwinCAT 3 with Visual Studio 2015 Community, sooner will need to move on to 2017. Officially TC3 is not yet supported, although i keep...
Replies
Views
Hello I'm new to this forum. I am going to do a school project in Beckhoff TwinCAT 3, and therefore I have to print my project in PDF. I know how...
Replies
Views
:confused:yesterday found that the cp6920 beckhoff ipc ethercat port was automatically disabled and can not communicate with beckhoff plc, the...
Replies
Views
Hi, I'm Vinicius I've just started working with TwinCAT and Beckhoff PLCs. My question is about connecting the PLC to the software. This morning I...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom