PLC-5/15 Woes

Dear OkiePC,
Many thanks for the link, but that particular battery does not fit the PLC-5/15. (It looks more like a double A battery, but it isn't.)

The live machine has a battery in it . . . and it might be time to buy a new battery for it.
But I really do not need one for what I'm doing. (Playing and experimenting and learning.)
But, thanks anyway.
Mad Poet.

Similar Topics

I have a problem with PLC 5/250 PI. Two (dual reduandant) data concentrators have recently been "locking up" and showing red light on the...
Replies
Views
Hello, I have an automation direct d2 262 plc and C-more HMI EA9T6CL-R. I need to prepare a program, scheduled to be performed on a future date. I...
Replies
Views
Hello, I'm trying to delve a little into rs-485 communications for a couple projects of mine. Until now I've been using a delta vfd and a delta...
Replies
Views
Greetings All, I recently decided to start freelancing in Controls and Automation part time, most of my experience has been with Rockwell...
Replies
Views
I am having a problem communicating my PLC with Drive via Modbus connection. I start by opening the port and there is no problem, but then when I...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom