series 90-30 plc software

scottalb

Please help? We just moved in an old Mazak with a GE Fanuc series 90-30 plc to control the tool changer. I found the cable on e-bay but need the software. The PLC software is the old 330 dos base. Can some one send me or show me where to find software free or demo ver. I have a quote for new at $1200 but can not spind that kind of money at this time. Any help would be great.

Thanks,
Scott:sick:

Contact your local GEIP rep or distributor and request a Demo CD. It will run for 4 days after installation, you can call GEIP and request a 30 day trial license at no cost, hopefully it will prove the need for purchase.
A search on this site or the GEIP Forum will bring up additional ideas.

Similar Topics

Hi Guys I have an Old PLC Hitachi EC2-D60HRP that I am in urgent need of the Software to make few modifications Anyone can I assist with the...
Replies
Views
Does anyone here have suggestions of open source SCADA software that can be used for Mitsubishi PLC FX3U Series. I want to monitor its data...
Replies
Views
I just want to read the software so i can understand a little about how this device works. Thank you!
Replies
Views
I have a PLC 5/40E programmed by someone else with RSLogix5 software. I have a version of the old AI series software. Can I go online with the...
Replies
Views
Hello All, I just want to ask what programmer software do I need to access a Q00J series PLC. I had tried GX developer V.7 and GX IEC developer...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom