Merry Christmas Everyone

Bering C Sparky

Lifetime Supporting Member
I get to leave the floating prison with a paycheck this morning and go home for 3 weeks to be with the family and forget all about work.

Just wanted to wish you all a Merry Christmas & Happy New Year.

See you again in January.

BCS

Have a GREAT holiday season everyone... we are also closing over the holiday (and moving) but hope everyone has a safe and happy holiday!

Don't drink or eat too much!! :site:

:site:(y):ROFLMAO: Merry Christmas to All.:D
I hope you have a jolly old time.🍻
I am dreaming of a white Christmas like the ones we used to have....

Igloo 31.JPG

Last edited:
Merry Christmas to you too! Glad to "sea" you get to go home! I'm taking vacation over Christmas/New Years too! Unlike you though, I'll probably keep doing my PLC projects haha.

Merry Chrimble everyone. Hope you all have a cracker. Every year I promise myself I'm going to rig up an old S5 that I have to a load of lights and do it Griswald style! Maybe next year...

Enjoy the hols and see you all when you're sick of turkey. :)

And to Lancie, I know you didn't take that photo in Bama...
Of course not! It was made farther north in my good old home state of Tennessee (fake snow and an igloo made of plastic milk jugs). I still have the plans on how to build it, if anyone wants to build one.

Last edited:
Merry Christmas guys. Just want to thank everyone for all the excellent help and insights they provide on this forum.

Ps. Dont think I will ever see a white Christmas here....The closest we will get is white hot christmas :)

Merry Christmas! Hopefully there will be some snow here when Santas comming!

Thanks alot for all the help I get here, this is my source of knowledge and I feel that I can develope and satisfy my customers thanks to this site.