Dp pressure logic

RY_Guthrie

I am installing a dp transmitter along with a temp probe and a static pressure transmitter and I am trying to figure out the best way to calculate the flow rate of a gas in a control logic using ladder programming. I was wondering if anyone knows of a place where i can look at examples of that logic? Does rockwell offer examples of it different logic? thanks!

ASME PTC 19.5 is the most authoritative guide to flow measurement. The equation relating differential pressure to flow will vary based on the primary element - pitot tube, orifice, flow tube, etc.

Similar Topics

Has to be implemented on CX Programmer Under PAHH conditions the logic solver closes the S-ESD inlet valve and keeps the S-ESD outlet valve open...
Replies
Views
I've gotten to the learning curve where I can program a call for pump to come on at set point but I'm not sure how to turn the same pump off when...
Replies
Views
I need to protect some pressure transmitters from hot (120°C) oil. Does anyone have a favorite transmitter cooling element/standoff they use...
Replies
Views
Hi All, I could do with some advice on a hydraulic control system. It is necessary for me to accurately position a vertical hydraulic ram with...
Replies
Views
Hi All… I work for a company that makes bags. Operators of the machines that make the bags need to take the bags from a cardboard box that the...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom