AB panelView Plus MMI with Siemens S7 314

iknowsomeplc

I want to test AB PanelView Plus with Siemens S7 314 PLC. I have fairly good experience in working with PanelView Plus and RSView Machine Edition for communication to Rockwell PLCs but not worked with a Siemens S7 314 PLC yet.

Anybody did this setup earlier? I guess S7 314 comes with a serial port ( or ethernet also ? ). I know that PanelView Plus support Siemens Serial port drivers and Ethernet drivers using Kepware drivers and now I have Kepserver running in my laptop.

My question is How can I test this configuration without having a Siemens PLC? Is there any software available which will just simulate a siemens PLC serial port in my laptop ? ( Is kepserver doing the same thing ? )

Any ideas???