Ethernet communication problem with GE versamax and Cimplicity 7.0

manasi

Dear All,
i am facing one Ethernet communication problem with versamax system and cimplicity 7.0 in Hyderabad site. The system has got 2 versamax CPUs one Ethernet networking interfacing unit and a HMI (PC) system. Out of these one Versamax CPU and its ios are remotely placed from control room. Control room has HMI pc, versamax CPU nad ENIU. Remote versamax CPU is almost 90-95 meters away from HMI (Control room). So initially when reply from that remote CPU was not coming (pinging it ip address), so we installed one more switch between, now remote CPU started giving reply but its not continuous. request timed out is coming some times... So HMI ( cimplicity 7.0) is showing status of PLC which is in control room but for remote PLC sometimes it shows status...sometimes... goes off..no status. One more thing i observed, when I can go online with remote PLC in proficy machine edition though there is an interruption in pinging. Do you have any suggestion... Do i need to install one more switch in between. or optical fibre network will solve this problem
Regards,
Manasi

I m facing problem with versamax plc IC200cpue05. STAT LED is amber and all other leds are in green and healthy condition. I m unable to go online with plc. also when i m pinging it through cmd window there is no reply from plc.what could be the problem and solution for this ?